- Group Breaks: Multiple people purchase a spot, also referred to as a slot, to help split the cost of the box(es) case(s) purchased by the host. This is also commonly referred to as a Case Break because they are interchangeable and relate to each other.
- Case Breaks: This generally refers to the actual "event" where the host breaks the sealed case(s) and opens the packs for those who purchased a spot in the Group Break.
- PYT Breaks: This stands for "Pick Your Team" because you purchase the spot for a single team, receiving the cards for only that particular team. This type of break has different pricing for each team. The PYT break is especially appealing for team collectors since you are paying a fraction of the cost for hobby cards and not dealing with the unwanted cards from rival teams. Because some teams have more cards in a particular set, or simply better players, individual team prices can fluctuate.
- Random Breaks: If you like surprises, Random Team is your kind of break. Collectors still purchase a team spot, but this time at an equal price point. The actual selection/team is unknown until it's revealed during the break. Since most major leagues have around 30 major teams (which equals 30 spots, some now 31 or 32 teams), most breakers will typically use random.org to determine who receives a specific team's cards. The breaker will enter the list of team names along with the names of each person who purchased a spot. Then, the fun begins as the "dice" start to roll and teams are randomized and assigned to each spot. For example, if you are assigned spot #28, you will have won the cards for the team that lands on #28.
- Team Draft Break: A team draft break can also be called a Snake Draft. Much like the Random Team Break, names are again randomized, but the purpose this time is to determine the order of who gets to pick or draft a team. Generally, you purchase your slot, then everyone is gathered in a forum room much like an old-school chat room. Then, you can see the individual picking order and, just like in a real sports draft, collectors have the ability to trade the said draft pick. These tend to be fast-paced breaks, Although you may not get your favorite team, it should be noted that the Team Draft purchase price is the same across the board.
- Divisional Break: The Divisional Break can be set up like either the Pick Your Team or Random Team Break. If you are looking for more than just one team, this a great group break to obtain sets from different divisions. For instance, say you collect the Dallas Cowboys but you also like some of the other divisions’ teams. By selecting the NFC East Division, you will receive all of the cards for the teams in the NFC East.
Will you receive all of the cards or just the hits?
Hits only. Base/common cards won’t be mailed.
What is considered a hit?
A hit is any card other than a base/common card. For example, inserts, numbered cards, relics, autographs are all considered hits & will be mailed with your order.
What happens to cards with multiple players from different teams?
Those will be entered into random.org & randomized between the teams on the card. The person that lands on top gets the card. For example, Young Guns Checklist #500 Nolan Patrick (Flyers) & Clayton Keller (Coyotes) will go to either one of the 2 teams.
Who receives a card for a team that is no longer in operation
It will be awarded to the team the franchise has moved to. For example, Quebec Nordiques cards will go to the Colorado Avalanche spot.
Do I have to pay for shipping?
No, regular shipping is included in our breaks.
How will my cards be mailed?
In sleeves & hits in toploaders.
How long will it take to receive my cards?
We ship every Wednesday.
What happens if I don't get a hit in the break?
We always have different bonuses & promos that members can participate in.
Any more questions? Feel free to ask us in the live chat at the bottom right of your screen OR email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.