Pathfinder Second Edition Gamemastery Guide
As the Game Master of a Pathfinder campaign, you're the architect of your players' adventures-a rewarding but sometimes challenging responsibility. With this book, your job just got a whole lot easier! Whether you're building your own monsters and adventures, looking for new subsystems to play out cinematic chases or tense infiltrations, or simply want to speed up your game with scores of NPCs ready for action, the Gamemastery Guide has you covered!
The Pathfinder Gamemastery Guide includes:
• Rules, advice, and guidelines to build adventures, campaigns, and the denizens and treasures that lurk within, from settlements to nations to infinite planes!
• Creative variant rules to customize the rules to make the game your own, including variant bonus, feat, and magic item progressions, characters gaining the power of multiple classes at once, and more!
• All sorts of new and variant magic items including intelligent items, cursed items, artifacts, quirks you can add to items, and a brand new type of item called a relic that scales with your character!
• A catalog of subsystems to handle unique situations, from thrilling chases to researching mysteries to vehicle combat to elaborate duels to sandbox-style “hexploration” and more! Plus, a universal victory point system to help you design your own subsystems!
• More than 60 new NPCs to use in your game, designed for maximum usefulness to all Pathfinder campaigns!